Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      xaser
      Participant

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking about upgrading my truck’s engine, and I’ve heard about the 6.7 Cummins delete kit. Anyone have experience with this?

frodas
      Participant

After installing 6.7 cummins delete kit my truck’s performance skyrocketed! With the removal of restrictive emissions components, the engine breathed freely, unleashing a surge of power I never knew it had. Not only did it roar to life with increased horsepower and torque, but fuel efficiency also saw a significant boost. Gone were the worries of costly repairs to emissions systems. Now, every drive is a testament to the success of this upgrade. For any Cummins owner looking to unlock their truck’s true potential, the 6.7 delete kit is the ultimate game-changer.

hommer
      Participant

The transformation in your truck’s performance sounds remarkable, with newfound power and efficiency. Eliminating the restrictive emissions components seems to have truly unleashed the engine’s capabilities, providing not just increased horsepower and torque but also enhanced fuel efficiency. It’s inspiring to see how this upgrade has eliminated concerns about costly repairs while elevating your driving experience. For Cummins owners seeking to optimize their trucks, your endorsement of the 6.7 delete kit is certainly compelling.

jhonson21
        Participant

yeah bro you are right

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.