Every Youtube creator has one goal and that is to see their videos go viral. In order to do so there are a number of tools that a Youtube creator can use to spread their video online and get maximum views.
If you want to see your Youtube videos go viral consider using some of these tools that are Chrome extensions for the best results.
Youtube extensions make your video searchable, they streamline the workflow of videos, and evaluate the performance of videos and channels. They also assist in monetizing your video and vlogging business by optimizing your social and video platform.
Chrome extensions for creating and optimizing videos on the browser
Chrome extensions can be used to mix and edit videos. It also allows you to snip music and video together to create entertaining social videos. Chrome extensions allow you to edit videos within the browser and create professional-quality videos with no needed external tools.
In this article let’s take a look at some of the Chrome extensions that Youtubers use to create videos and get maximum visibility for them.
This tool makes it easy to edit videos professionally and manage them with ease. Using WeVideo you can access your videos anywhere and anytime. WeVideo is extremely easy to use, allowing you to edit video and sound with ease and allowing you to load it on platforms without the need for any other software.
Let’s take a look at the advantages of WeVideo
- It allows you to record voiceovers for videos with just the use of your computer mic and camera.
- It has an editing mode for beginners and experts, namely the Storyboard and advanced timeline feature.
- It connects to Cloud software that allows you to upload media files directly from Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, etc to your media channel on Youtube.
- It allows you to embed your videos from Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc to your website directly out of the box.
2. Pro mode for Youtube video editor
If you do most of your editing stuff using the Youtube editor, this extension is for you. It allows you to do more with shortcuts and extra tools that enhance the performance of creating videos using the Youtube editor. It also has a number of productivity features.
- It adds various hotkeys and shortcuts to the Youtube editor that allows you to do other tasks while not losing the current selection you made using the editor.
- It offers extra buttons and notifications so that you can edit and create videos faster.
- It has an extension that allows you to create videos using your webcam and then convert this footage into various video formats.
- It lets you compress videos so that you can make quick uploads of your videos in various formats.
Clipchamp is a Chrome extension that allows you to improve your video creation and upload experience. It works without affecting the quality of videos and lets you use the Chrome tool itself to record and upload high-quality videos.
Here are some of the features using ClipChamps:
- You can create high-quality videos using your browser. The software records videos in up to 720P resolution directly using your browser which can be uploaded with ease.
- It lets you collect videos and content from anyone by using short links. These videos can be queued to be uploaded directly to your Youtube channel or drive.
4. NimbusScreen ScreenShot and Screen Video Recorder
Ever have to make videos that require a screenshot? If yes, then Nimbus ScreenShot is for you. It allows you to upload clean screenshots of the page you want to animate on for your video. It also records videos directly from your screen.
- It lets you add text boxes to your video as well stickers to your screenshot.
- It captures the webpage that you are viewing and can record a video from the tab.
- It lets you update and manipulate screenshots and saves them in JPG and PNG format.
- It lets you save to other platforms like Slack and Google Drive.
5. Youtube uploader for Dropbox and Drive
Youtube uploader for Dropbox and Drive works locally in your browser and allows you to upload videos from Dropbox and Google Drive directly to your Youtube channel. It allows the following features:
- It allows you to upload video files in batches and does not require Youtube’s interface.
- It supports various video formats like WebM, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG4, MPEG-PS, FLV, and 3GPP.
If you are a beginner, here are a few hacks that will help you kick-start your YouTube channel for success.
Enjoyed this read? Share your views with us in the comments below.