- September 4, 2013 at 7:15 AM #3468September 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM #3505
You can try following activities.
– Put Linkedin ‘follow’ button on your website and blog.
– Take active part in Linkedin group discussions.
– Share quality updates on regular basis.
– Make use of ‘promotion tab’ from groups.
– Include link to your LinkedIn company page in your e-mail signature.
All the best.
ThanksNovember 26, 2018 at 4:16 PM #13908
Put the button / link to your LI page in all your communication channels. Also, content marketing has become very important in promoting your business; for example, you can publish interesting articles about your niche on LinkedIn and include call to action with a link to your business page. Share those articles from your page as well. Good, informative and valuable content can significantly contribute to increasing the followers on your page.December 11, 2018 at 8:48 AM #14047
Good question. I am much more interested in LinkdIn leads. Thanks!