– Put Linkedin ‘follow’ button on your website and blog.
– Take active part in Linkedin group discussions.
– Share quality updates on regular basis.
– Make use of ‘promotion tab’ from groups.
– Include link to your LinkedIn company page in your e-mail signature.
Put the button / link to your LI page in all your communication channels. Also, content marketing has become very important in promoting your business; for example, you can publish interesting articles about your niche on LinkedIn and include call to action with a link to your business page. Share those articles from your page as well. Good, informative and valuable content can significantly contribute to increasing the followers on your page.
Simply invite your connection to join. But first you need lots of connections in your field. To do that, send connection requests with a carefully written message saying you’d like to connect and that it could be mutually beneficial etc. People do this all the time – some will accept and some will decline, but it works. Then invite them to follow your page.