- March 29, 2019 at 10:54 AM #15685
What are the basic techniques to get organic traffic on a site? How much time will it take to rank my site for specific keywords?March 29, 2019 at 6:08 PM #15694
SEO is a long time process as it takes 2-6 months to get the result in the search engine. As comparing with PPC It doesn’t deliver immediate results. You will not able to get organic traffic immediately after your website is launched. As the duration depends largely on the keywords on your website.
Now coming to SEO technique you have to work on content as content is a king and a big game changer in SEO.
1. Firstly start with content optimization on the website where you will work on the keyword.
2. Promote your blogs internally as well as externally with primary keyword related to your business.
3. Doing backlink activity on quality sites will help you to gain your rank fast.
4. Focus more on your website content on page activity and then off page activity.April 1, 2019 at 10:45 AM #15721
Research and surveys conducted by some marketing journals accordingly, it takes probably approximately three to six months for the website to rank high sufficient in Google. You won’t start seeing significant organic online traffic instantly after your website is launched. The tenure of the duration mostly depends on the usage of the keywords.April 2, 2019 at 11:15 AM #15752
See as per organic traffic, it would take approx 2 to 3 months initially for a new website to make a presence on search engine and if there a quality content you can easily rank on top either you are new or old. that properly depends upon your content for website and there is no such time frame that whether the traffic will be generated within 2 to 3 months or more. It is fully dependent upon the seo tactics you are using or implementing for your website.