Snapchat is a fun platform of sharing your pictures and videos with your friends, but is it the most user-friendly app?probably not!
There are a lot of features that aren’t visibly obvious even if you have mastered the basics.
Following are 10 best Snapchat hacks to get the most out of your Snapchat experience:
- Want to avoid sending a notification to your friend on a screenshot you took?
- Turn your phone on airplane mode.
- Take the screenshot and immediately log out of the app.
- Then, turn off airplane mode
- Log back into Snapchat. Simple isn’t it? 🙂
- Zoom in/out with just one finger: No pinching on your screens now. Just slide your finger up for zoom in and down for zoom out while recording.
- Write multiple text lines to your Snaps:
- Open the ‘Notes’ app on your phone
- Tap the enter/return button a few times to create empty lines
- Highlight and copy the empty lines
- Open Snapchat and take a photo/video
- Tap the “T” icon and paste the empty lines into the caption box
- Place your cursor on any line and type your text
- Change the color of individual words and letters
- Type text and tap on “T” icon to get the largest size text
- Select a color from the color palette to start with
- Next, tap any word in the text and click the ‘select’ option to highlight the word
- Highlight any word/letter for changing its color
- Choose the color from the color palette
- Using multiple filters on your snap:
- Pick a photo on Snapchat.
- Slide your finger left or right and select a filter.
- Now, while holding one finger on your Snap, slide left or right with another finger to select other filters.
- You can add multiple geo-filters, timestamps, temperature, colored filters, and more.
- Blow up an emoji: You can change the size of any emoji to your desired size.
- Insert an emoji and tap the “T” icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Then use fingers to drag the emoji to your desired size and position.
- Accessing Black and White colors:
- To access white color: Tap on the pen icon and without lifting your finger, drag to the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- To access black color: Tap on the pen icon and without lifting your finger, drag to the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Switching between front and rear camera while recording: While filming a video, just double tap the screen to switch between ‘point of view’ mode to selfie mode.
- Give a soundtrack to your Snap: Though it’s simple but requires a bit of timing if you want to capture a specific part of a song.
- Open a music app on your phone
- Pick and Play your desired song
- Go back on Snapchat and start recording
- Finding out if another user follows you back: Look out if your competitor is keeping tabs on you.
- Open Snapchat and go to ‘Add Friends’
- Select ‘Add by Username’
- Type the person’s username
- Hold down on their username
- If you see their Snapchat score, that means they are following you back
Hoping now you are aware of some of the lesser-known features of Snapchat. Try uncovering more….Happy Snapchatting!
Leave a Reply