Job Designation: Team Leader/ Project Manager
Job Location: Pune
Industry Type: Social Media
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: As per industry standards
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Be a social media expert within the organization, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, analytics, media planning and buying tactics.
- Must have handson experience of planning, ideating, executing and measuring the digital media campaigns.
- Leverage social tools/technology to engage with followers and the community, managing and auditing accounts on a daily basis across all platforms.
- Becoming an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and strategic inputs to members of your team, including managers and reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Drive Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
Skills and attributes:
- A deep understanding of major and emerging social channels including best practices, specific rules for advertisers and brands, and general platform policies.
- Must have a higher creative accumen to contribute to the creative/visualizers team for campaigns creative planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas for social media innovation and present it in a convincing manner to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Project management and/or creative workflow solutions , monthly reports review.
- Graduate in any stream. A degree in mass communication, advertising, or marketing preferred.
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
- Ability to work with other team members in either a support or leadership role
If you are confident about above skills, apply for the job below. We will give you an assignment to understand your expertise.
Wish you all the best!!