Forum Replies Created
To remain up to date, we need to know all the latest updates related to Google and SEO. The Moment you come to know “How much work is sufficient for your website” , you would know that you have raised the bar.March 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM in reply to: Why is a long tail keyword more SEO worthy than short-tail? #15201
A long tail keyword is more specific to the search result and brings more traffic to your site.
Now days google only wants fresh content and informative marketing. Earlier days any type of content was working but now Google wants maximum engagement on your content.
Content marketing is a new king.
There are a few key points that everybody misses to rank their video higher on Youtube.
1) Share as much as you can on different social media
2) Create short but effective titles and description.
3) Use thumbnail according to your content
4) Analyses video’s analytic very closely
5) Make video’s length shortJanuary 2, 2019 at 5:52 PM in reply to: What is the easy way to generate traffic to my website #14282
There are many ways though you can generate traffic for your website.
1) Though google ads you can bring traffic to your website.
2) Use social media to post content related to your website and generate free traffic.
3) You can choose SEO also. Try SEO agency and it can provide you traffic for a very long time.
I would suggest you do white hat seo. I know it’s a long-term commitment but you will get quality traffic and your site will be stable for a long time. I know there are many other ways like SMS, SMO or paid advertisement but nothing will stay as long as SEO.
You will not get any price for guesses. It is always content. Content helps you generate traffic for a longer term and create backlinks for you. Content optimize itself and generate enough traffic than backlinks. It increases your website or blog value.